An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Gas Engineer to carry out gas servicing and boiler breakdowns in and around the Manchester area.
- Full ACS Domestic gas registered, apprentice trained with NVQ level 3 or Advanced City & Guilds or equivalent in Gas or Plumbing, Asbestos awareness.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
Your duties will be as follows
- To service, repair and replace central heating systems, boilers and other domestic appliances as required and working in accordance with Gas Safety Regulations, manufacturers’ instructions.
- To undertake an assessment of repairs reported by customers / insurance companies, to diagnose the fault and provide information that will enable a decision to be made on the best and most cost effective course of action to resolve the problem.
- We work on behalf of a major boiler manufacturer, and you must be able to show commitment and safe working practices.
- To plan and organise workload to maximize productive time and ensure the best service to customers. This includes dealing with urgent and emergency repairs and ensuring, as far as practicable, that all appointments and targets are met.
An on-call ROTA is currently in place
Training will be provided for the right candidate, must be happy to work overtime, and work as part of a small team.
Phone, uniform and PDA all provided along with a company work van.
Apply online at Indeed by clicking here … or call us on 0333 313 3134 for more information.